Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Toes in the Sand!

This weekend I was so very blessed to spend some much needed time at the beach! My super awesome cousin Kim put a pic up on facebook of her wonderful condo for the week and when I commented on it she invited me to come. The best part is that it is her friend's condo so we were able to stay for FREE : ). This was such an awesome blessing especially after all the maddness of getting our homestudy completed. I really needed a break! Lol!

My sweet friend Ondrea Robbins (she really needed a break too!) was also able join Kim and I for the weekend. It was a fun reunion for all three of us because we all worked together at Camp Garaway during summer 2001! We slept, laid out on the beach, got ice cream,slept and took a walk on the beach. Such a sweet time of fellowship with some really special ladies!

Today I am especially thankful for that time of rest because I received a list of the documents we will need for our dossier. Let's just say that we are gonna bereally busy bees for the next couple of weeks.

Thank's to everyone was praying for Eric this weekend as he was in Haiti meeting with Pastor Jean, Missionaries and preparing for this summer. His weekend was very successful!Please be praying us as we plan for this summer for those special people who will be going down to share God's love and bring the light to the people of Haiti! I would love to share more about but that's gonna have to be a whole other post! Maybe I can get Eric to fill you guys in soon :)

Please continue to pray for our adoption process, our sweet baby in Ethiopia, and for their family, who is without a doubt going through an incredibly difficult time no matter what the circumstances leading to our adoption of their precious little one are.

Much Love to You All,
Christen

1 comment: